Sit-to-Stand Keyboard Tray System AKT07
Work Sitting or Standing
The following keyboard tray systems all utilize the articulating mechanism. With the specially designed arm bracket of the Sit-to-Stand Keyboard Tray may be positioned at either a SEATED height or a STANDING height.
In addition, this mechanism requires only the simple action of lifting the front of the keyboard tray, adjusting to the desired height, then releasing the tray to lock it in place. It's easy enough to operate with one hand!
Now you can customize your Sit-to-Stand Keyboard Tray System by selecting the Keyboard tray that best fits you.We have 2 choices for tray
- Spring assisted lift & lock mechanism allows precise height adjustments with minimal effort
- A 23'' glide track allows the mechanism to slide into desired position and remain there without creeping.
- The arm bracket allows unit to come out fully and retract under work surface completely.
- The unique design of the arm bracket provides a height adjustment ranging from 7.1/2" above the work surface to 5'' below.
- A conveniently accessible lever controls a +10/-20 degrees tilt range, for maximum wrist comfort.
- Plug in foam-gel wrist rest offers gentle support
UP: 7 1/2" (191mm)
DOWN: 5" (127mm)
TOTAL: 12 1/2" (318mm)
HEIGHT SET BY: LIFT AND RELEASE
+10"/-20" TILT SET BY: RATCHET HANDLE
REAR SWIVEL: 360 Degrees
FULLY RETRACTABLE: YES, 23" TRACK INCLUDED
ANSI/BIFMA x 5.5 1998: YES, EXCEEDS
FINISH: TEXTTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
The Sit-to-Stand Keyboard Tray System was designed to meet the needs of different physical requirements, job functions and work styles. It provides an inexpensive desk retrofit and allows precise adjustment of height above and below the surface for maximum comfort.
Also offers a wide range of adjust-ability, allowing you to adjust the keyboard from below and above the work surface. Height adjustments can be made by tilting the front of the keyboard up slightly, and moving the keyboard to the desired position. This protects the wrists from the strain of hard-to-reach adjustable knobs or handles. The virtually smooth surface beneath the platform guarantees that your knees remain free from bumps and bruises. An easy-to-adjust quick release lever allows you to set the angle of the platform from 10 degrees positive tilt to 20 degrees negative tilt. The keyboard arm mounts under the work surface.
By using the
LCD Monitor Gas Arm LMS-PMS-G
, in conjunction with the Sit-Stand Keyboard Tray System it is possible to retrofit your existing workspace into a true sit-to-stand operation.